EC Oil (H/C)
Eukalyptus citriodora oil hydrated, cyclized
Obtained from the leaves of the Corymbia citriodora by steam extraction and refined in a patented processing step to the biocidal active substance Eucalyptus citriodora oil hydrated/cyclized.
- the only naturally based repellent substance notified throughout Europe
- in notification by Fulltec for PT 19
- relevant use: Concentrate for the production of repellent products
- Efficacy & Safety has been confirmed by numerous tests in laboratory and field
- non-classified Fulltec reference formulation
Application ranges of EC Oil (H/C)
Trade name: Fullagreen® MPChigh
Form: liquid | Colour: pale yellow to brown | Odour: Citrus, lemony
Application: for use on humans, animals and on surfaces and materials
Efficacy: keeps insects and arthropods away
Relevant species: against insects and arthropods such as mosquitoes, ticks, horseflies, flies, etc. as well as unwanted vertebrates and molluscs
Mode of Action: The active substance in the repellents makes the treated skin areas unattractive to biting and stinging insects. Vertebrates are prevented from entering treated areas by the specific scent.
Use biocides safely. Always read the label and product information before use.